We are a Christ centered, Bible based, multi-ethnic church serving the local community since 1969.
Worship is something we can do individually, but God places special importance on believers worshiping together. To encourage unity in worship, our services are "blended." This means that services include both traditional and contemporary music. Our congregation spans a range of ages, backgrounds, and musical tastes. Some are in jeans, others in suits. Some are from next door; others were born overseas. All are committed to joyfully worshiping Jesus together.
Thank you for visiting our website and we invite you to join us to worship the living God.
- Praise and Worship by China Angels (Children from Living Hope International training center in Guangling, Shanxi, China) : Friday Aug 5th 7 PM
- LIFE 2016 conference: July 5-10 in Kansas City
- College & Career Gathering: Sunday evening, June 26th at 6 P.M. in Teleios Café
- English Conversation Corner: Sunday, June 26, 3-5 pm at River Woods Park
- Short-term missions trips in 2016: Gabon - June 2-13 (Medical team), June 6-27 (Video team), June 16-27 (construction team); Germany - July 30-August 7 (ESL team)
- Needles of Grace: Sewing, knitting, crocheting - June 11 from 10:30-12:30PM
- First Friday Fasting Prayer: June 3rd, 12 - 1 PM
- College & Career Retreat:Memorial day weekend, Arcadia
- Marriage Encounter Weekend: May 20-22 at Beulah Beach near Vermillion, Ohio
- Church work day: May 7, 8AM-noon
- Walk for life: Saturday, May 7 is Care Net Berkley/Detroit’s Walk for Life at Civic Center Park (13 Mile in Madison Heights)
- District Women’s Retreat: April 29-May 1